Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker,r Volcano Waffle Iron for Mess-& Stress-Free Waffles
- UNIQUE: award winning, innovative, patented design with anti-leaking system seals in batter while cooking for mess-free & stress-free waffles
- 1-2-3 OPERATION: simply twist pour-spout into base and, pour batter using included measuring cup (watch batter bubble up like lava!), and enjoy!
- FAST, EASY & CONVENIENT: extra-strong non-stick coating for easy cleaning; FREE measuring cup and spout for perfect waffles every time, spout fits in the base, can be stored in vertical position
- EXPERIENCE CLUB CHEFMAN: includes access to Club Chefman for recipes, videos, help from a chef, cookbooks and more!
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: purchase worry-free - we've got your back
Chefman Belgian Waffle Maker, Patented No Overflow Perfect Pour Volcano Waffle Iron for Mess-& Stress-Free Waffles Best Small Appliance Innovation Award Winner-FREE Measuring Cup & Pour Spout - RJ04-4RV
It’s time to make a change to your waffle routine! Fresh Belgian waffles and a clean countertop have always been the unachievable dream for the home cook. With the mess-free, perfect pour Volcano Belgian waffle maker, Chefman has made those dreams a reality.
Gone are the days of worrying about batter leakage and overflow, spending hours mixing batter only to see it end up all over the countertop.
Using a patented pouring spout, which locks into the base of the unit for storage, and unique, non-stick Volcanic shaped plates that ensure even distribution of batter, breakfast has never been cleaner, simpler, or more delicious.
Stay away from the freezer section - from now on, fresh waffles will be just as easy.
No-mess easy-pour spout to ensure your countertop stays clean while you enjoy delicious Belgian waffles
Waffle Iron features extra durable non-stick coating so your waffle remove easily and cleanly
Upright storage with a notch for the pouring spout to save space in your kitchen
Free measuring cup is included to prevent overflows & eruptions
Access to Club Chefman for great recipe & serving ideas!
Experiment away – try all your favorite combos and create the perfect waffle. Note that some batters may need adjustment to thickness or volume to get that insta-worthy waffle. You can also leave it in for a little longer to get extra crispy!
FUN STARTER RECIPE:
Classic Buttermilk Waffles
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 4min
Total Time: 9 min
Yield: 3 to 4 waffles
1 cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup sugar
1 teaspoon iodized salt, iodized
1½ teaspoons baking powder
4 eggs, yolks
1 cup buttermilk
4oz unsalted butter, melted
4 eggs, whites, beaten into soft peaks
1. Preheat waffle iron for 3 to 5 minutes or after the red light goes off.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, salt baking powder and whisk well.
3. In another mixing bowl whisk together eggs yolk, buttermilk, and melted butter.
4. Then add wet ingredients to the dry. Whisk to combine ingredients. The batter may be slightly lumpy.
5. Then pour in the egg whites that have been beaten to soft peaks and whisk to incorporate.
6. Fill the measuring cup with 185ml of waffle batter and pour it into the top of the funnel.
7. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown, if you like your waffles crispier add more time.
8. Remove waffle and repeat with the remaining waffle batter.
Tip: Serve with pureed berries or yogurt instead of traditional syrup.